sig test
trudogg
2005-09-29 13:06:36 UTC
...just a test.

--
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Ernie B.
2005-09-29 13:33:16 UTC
Post by trudogg
...just a test.
--
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Your sig delimiter isn't correct. It should be two dashes and a
space, "-- ". Agent should insert that automatically.
--
Ernie B.

Communication: The art of moving an idea from one mind to another,
hopefully without distortion.
trudogg
2005-09-29 15:10:07 UTC
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
--
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Your sig delimiter isn't correct. It should be two dashes and a
space, "-- ". Agent should insert that automatically.
...what're you, the sig faery? Looks okay to me...

http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Ernie B.
2005-09-29 15:20:19 UTC
Post by trudogg
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
--
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Your sig delimiter isn't correct. It should be two dashes and a
space, "-- ". Agent should insert that automatically.
...what're you, the sig faery? Looks okay to me...
--
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Well, you called the thread sig test. I'm just calling an error to
your attention but I don't care what you do about it. You will note
that a good news reader doesn't clip your sig, that should tell you
something.

trudogg
2005-09-29 15:59:29 UTC
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
...what're you, the sig faery? Looks okay to me...
Well, you called the thread sig test. I'm just calling an error to
your attention but I don't care what you do about it. You will note
that a good news reader doesn't clip your sig, that should tell you
something.
...and just what should that tell me?
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Ernie B.
2005-09-29 16:16:06 UTC
Post by trudogg
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
...what're you, the sig faery? Looks okay to me...
Well, you called the thread sig test. I'm just calling an error to
your attention but I don't care what you do about it. You will note
that a good news reader doesn't clip your sig, that should tell you
something.
...and just what should that tell me?
That your sig delimiter isn't correct. I see that you've fixed it,
congratulations. See, you aren't beyond learning something. ;-þ

trudogg
2005-09-29 16:31:08 UTC
...sigh.
Ernie B.
2005-09-29 22:08:04 UTC
Post by trudogg
...sigh.
That pretty much says it all.

Littleguy
2005-09-30 19:10:47 UTC
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:08:04 GMT, Ernie B.
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
...sigh.
That pretty much says it all.
And probably why you should have just left it alone-:)
Littleguy
trudogg
2005-09-30 21:41:45 UTC
Post by Littleguy
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
...sigh.
That pretty much says it all.
And probably why you should have just left it alone-:)
...are you gonna start now?
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm
Littleguy
2005-09-30 22:33:37 UTC
Post by trudogg
Post by Littleguy
Post by Ernie B.
Post by trudogg
...sigh.
That pretty much says it all.
And probably why you should have just left it alone-:)
...are you gonna start now?
Nope. I couldn't care less what you do with your sig line.
Littleguy
trudogg
2005-09-30 23:43:35 UTC
Post by Littleguy
Post by trudogg
...are you gonna start now?
Nope. I couldn't care less what you do with your sig line.
...good. The page behind it is mine, though. I finally got it just about
right...
--
http://s107278625.onlinehome.us/katrina/index.htm